2018 Annual Report for Royal Arch Chapters
Instructions for completion of the 2018 Annual Report for Royal Arch Chapters.
- This is the only form to use.
- Do NOT boiler-plate from prior years’ reports.
- Begin the Summary Page with the number of Companions who hold your Chapter as their Mother Chapter. NO PLURAL Members are shown on this page.
- Do NOT include any PLURAL MEMBER in your membership totals on the last page. There is a page provided to list them so a dues card can be provided.
- A confirmation copy must be attached for the IRS 990N provided by the IRS.
- This report is due to the Grand Secretary no later than 9/30/2018.
- Dues Cards are based on this report and cannot be generated until this report is submitted, reviewed, and entered into the database.
- Please verify your list of PHP’s. This is the list used to assign voting privileges. Be sure to indicate any PHP who is a PLURAL member…he does not represent your Chapter.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FILL IN A ELECTRONIC PDF AND EMAIL IT PLEASE CLICK HERE.